A civic application where residents can share their ideas for improving their neighbourhood. Based on the idea that residents are the ones who better know the needs of a neighbourhood, Hackity App is a platform encouraging people to reimagine their city, proposing their ideas and solutions, creating community and collaborating with their neighbours. Collaboration and participation of citizens are the power of Hackity App to reimagine cities and improve neighborhood.
Most proposals in Hackity App are related to the following topics:
- Urban equipment: repair or replace existing ones, add new ones wherever it is necessary.
- Cleaning: places or sites that need to be cleaned and ideas about it.
- Mobility: suggest changes or impovements related to public transport or private cars and parking spaces.
- Green areas: plant or remove trees or other plants from any part of the city.
- Neighborhood life: urban street art or any other activity.
- Other: other recommendations related to residents’ desires.