Zurmo is an open source Customer Relationship Management -CRM application that is mobile, social, and gamified. It aims to provide an easy-to-use, easy-to-customize CRM application that can be adapted to any business use case.
A gamified open-source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
The basic features of Zurmo are the following:
- Contact Management:Full view of contact details, lead management, quickly find info with Global Search
- Activity Management: Meetings, Tasks, Notes & Attachments all in one place, Latest activities widget, Easy view of historical information
- Deal Tracking: Sales Force Automation, Track Sales Pipeline, Probability of Closure
- Gamification: Scores & badges, Achievement & status.
- Reporting: Report on virtually any set of records, Customized reports including filters and charting
- Workflow: Custom workflows, Trigger email alerts or actions, Keep track of events on real time, Get notified on upcoming or elapsed events
- Marketing Automation: Manage Marketing campaigns, Schedule Autoresponders, Build and embed Web Forms that link directly to CRM
- Product Management: Create product catalogues, Integrate Products with Opportunities, Accouts and Contacts, Manage product items and quantities
- Security: Roles, Groups, Permissions/rights/policies, Ad-hoc teams
- Personalize: Custom fields/layouts and labels, Custom Dashboards, Calculated fields, Dependent dropdowns
- Internationalization: Language Packs [Chinese, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian], Real time currency conversion, Multiple Timezone support
- Developer Friendly: Completely Open Source CRM, Extensive Documentation and Community Support, Uses Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Integrations: Restful API, Google Mapping / Geocode, Currency updator 4m, Email arhiving
- On the go: Versions for Tablets, iOS and Android.